Wow, thank you soo much to Sophie Jane for nominating me for the Leibster Award. I am so excited to do it, and what a great opportunity it is!
The rules are as follows:
- Link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions you received
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions
- Tell the nominated bloggers that you nominated them
- Provide 11 randoms facts about yourself
1) What is your favourite song?
To be honest, I don’t really have a favourite song as such right now. I really do like ‘Counting Stars by One Republic’ and ‘Let It Go from Frozen’ at the moment though.
2) Describe yourself in 3 words…
Friendly, happy and short 😛
3) Who is your favourite celebrity?
Oooh, now that’s a tough one! I don’t really have a favourite.. I just like a lot of different ones so I couldn’t really say. I used to love Hilary Duff when I was younger though!
4) What is/was your favourite subject at school?
My all time favourite subject was definitely Media. I really enjoyed English and Psychology too though.
5) What’s your earliest memory?
Hmm, I’m not sure. I have lots of memories that are from when I was younger, but I wouldn’t know what my earliest was. Although, one memory I have was when I went to playgroup and was bouncing on a trampoline and somehow flew over the bar and made my nose bleed. Haha! (and yes, I am still just as clumsy now!)
6) Where do you feel most safe?
At home, definitely.
7) What do you want to achieve in life?
More than anything, I want happiness for myself and for my family and friends. I would love to be in an honest relationship and get married and have children, and a career that I love would be amazing. Work published would also be something I would love to achieve.
8) What makes you smile more than anything else in the world?
Seeing my family happy.
9) What is your favourite bath (or shower) product?
Soap and Glory shower gel! I love the Soap and Glory collection! If you haven’t tried it before, check it out! It’s gorgeous!
10) All time favourite film…
Film is like songs for me – I don’t have one particular favourite. But, if I had to choose right now, I would pick Legally Blonde.
11) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In a healthy and stable relationship, married with children and having a full time job in the media industry which is bringing me loads of happiness and opportunities.
11 Random Facts
1) I am really shy and self conscious.
2) I suffer from really bad anxiety, which sadly has prevented me from doing activities I wish I could do.
3) I have a pet tabby cat who I love to pieces.
4) I can play the flute, piano and have passed my grade 5 theory.
5) I passed my driving test and theory test first time.
6) When I was younger, my dream was to be a vet.
6) I love old television shows, such as – Fawlty Towers, Keeping Up Appearances, One Foot in the Grave etc.
7) My favourite holiday vacation is Florida.
8) I have a slight obsession with pugs… One day I will get my own… *fingers crossed*.
9) One of my favourite shows is Gossip Girl.
10) No matter how much crap I eat, I find it impossible to put on weight… And I hate it 😦
11) I have a phobia of spiders – no matter how big or small.
Well, that was fun! Now here are my nominations (sorry if you have already done it – as I am new I don’t really know loads of people!)
And finally, my questions for you 11 bloggers:
1) What made you become a blogger?
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3) What is your favourite genre of film?
4) What is your favourite book?
5) Do you own any pets? If so, what?
6) Which subject at school did you dislike the most?
7) What is your dream career?
8) What is your favourite television show?
9) What is your biggest fear?
10) If you could only drink one drink for a whole week, which drink would you choose?
11) What is your favourite colour?
Again, big apologies for those who have already been nominated. I have gone through some of my interactions and chose this group of bloggers! Hope you have fun doing this like I did! 🙂
Love Jenny xx