I have taken part in the Leibster Award already, but I have been nominated again since, so I’m going to do another one! You can check out my first Leibster Awared post here!
I would like to say a huge thank you to Simona Elena on Sky’s Book Corner for nominating me! I feel so honoured to have been nominated again. Please go ahead and check out her fabulous blog! 🙂
- 1.Thank and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- 2.Answer 10 random questions.
- 3.Nominate 10 blogs with less than 200 followers who you feel deserve the award.
- 4.Create 10 random questions for your nominees
- 5.Put the Liebster Blog Banner on your blog
SO, LET’S GO!
My Answers –
1) Tell us something hardly anyone knows about you.
I have severe anxiety issues – I know those who have read my blog will already know this, but most people who I know in person don’t actually realise it.
2) What book character would you be, and why?
Oooh, that’s tricky! Although Laura in ‘The Longest Holiday’ by Paige Toon, goes through a difficult time, and finds out things that ruin her life for a while, I think she’s a fantastic character and deserved the ending she got 🙂
3) What would your ten-year-old self say to you now?
“Don’t trust people so easily – just because they seem nice doesn’t mean they are nice. Also, please try to stop letting peoples words hurt you so much.. It won’t do you any good listening to them!”
4) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
‘The Ice Cream Girls’ by Dorothy Koomson. I have already read this recently, but it was actually amazing. The story behind it will stay with me for years to come, and I would advise everyone to read it! (You can read my review here!!)
5) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Florida! I went here on holiday and I fell in love with the place! 🙂
6) Who is your favourite author?
Tough one!! At the moment, I would have to say Paige Toon – I’m really enjoying going through her novels at the moment.
7) What is your favourite season?
I love all the seasons! Spring and autumn are beautiful. I love the summer weather and going on late night walks with just a cardi on, but I also love cosy nights in with my hot water bottle and hot chocolate in the winter!
8) Where is your favourite place to read?
In the summer I love to read in the garden. But any other time of year, my favourite place to read is my bed.
9) Favourite hobby besides reading?
Writing. I love to write – as you can probably tell on my blog! I also love to draw, watch movies and play piano.
10) Top 5 most charming male fictional characters.
I honestly don’t know! I’m quite tired so I can’t think from the top of my head right now – I’ll get back to you on that one!
11) Most emotional book you’ve read?
I think it would probably be ‘The Ice Cream Girls’ again for this question. I got so tearful and emotional at the end of this book, and I was literally left completely speechless!!
My Nominations and Questions!
As I have already nominated people before, I would like to nominate anyone who would like to take part in this award. This award is purely for new bloggers with less than 200 followers.. So please go ahead and link me to your post once it is done 🙂
Here are your 10 questions –
1) What is your favourite animal?
2) Describe yourself in 3 words.
3) Where is your favourite place to sit and write?
4) What are your life goals?
5) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
6) What is your favourite book?
7) What inspires you the most?
8) If you could only eat 1 meal for a month, which meal would you choose?
9) What are your hobbies?
10) Tell us a random fact about yourself.
I hope you enjoy taking part in this award – Please remember to link me to your post when you have done it!
Also, thank you again to Simona Elena for nominating me. Please go and check out her lovely blog – http://skysbookcorner.blogspot.ch/