A couple of days ago, the lovely Karine tagged me to do the ‘Beauty Tag’ and I have finally got around to doing it! So, a big thankyou to Karine for tagging me – remember to go and check out her fabulous blog here.
So, let’s get started shall we?
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip product or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
My palettes and eye shadows – I could just about live with that.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Hmm, never be able to cut it again I think! Although, I guess having different wigs would be fine too!
3. If you had $500, would you spend it on clothes or make up?
Clothes.. Definitely clothes.
4. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Lip colour! I don’t use lip products that often anyway 🙂
5. Bright nails or nude nails all year round?
BRIGHT! I love having bright, wacky nails!
6. Would you rather never be able to use lipgloss or paint your nails again?
Never be able to use lipgloss again. That was an easy choice being a nail technician!
7. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one?
I have used Avon Colour Trend Mascara for as long as I can remember. So for me, that one is perfect for now!
8. What’s your ideal coverage foundation?
I usually use face powder nowadays – which is Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.
9. Favourite high-street/drugstore beauty brand?
Hmm, probably Rimmel!
10. Favourite high-end beauty brand?
No 7. That’s classed as high-end.. Right?!
11. Is there any makeup you can’t leave the house without wearing?
A little bit of face powder and eye liner usually.
12. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Oooh, I’m not sure. All of my nail polishes… Do they could as beauty products? If not, my concealer I think – my best friend for hiding my blemishes!
13. What skin type do you have?
I would say I have slightly sensitive skin.
14. Do you always use the same skin routine or do you like switching it up?
Pretty much the same one. I always use ‘Johnsons Sensitive Face Wipes’.
15. Top 5 beauty gurus?
I don’t know sorry 😦 I’m afraid I don’t really follow them!
16. If you could only buy one make up brand forever, which would you buy?
Gahhh, I don’t know. Probably Avon? Most of my make up is from Avon, apart from my face powder and concealer!
17. which brand has your favourite packaging?
Hmm, good question! I have no idea. I love Soap and Glory’s packaging, but I’m not sure if that counts, does it?
18. which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Face powder first, and then concealer over the blemishes.
19. Name a make up crime you hate.
I don’t ‘hate’ any make up crime, because everybody has different preferences. Although, I have never quite understood why people wear foundation on their lips, but that could just be my lack of knowledge!
20. Blush or bronzer?
Either. I don’t really wear either unless I’m on a night out – and then I only use a teeny tiny bit 🙂