Wow! I would like to say a huuuuge thank you to Sophiia for nominating me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blog Award’. I’m so happy (yet shocked) that my blog is actually inspiring and enjoyable for others to read. Whilst, I’m here I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has actually shared/followed/liked/commented on my blog – I really do appreciate it 🙂
So, let’s get started!
The Rules for the Inspiring Blogger Award:
1) Thank and link the person who nominated you
2) List the rules and display the award
3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4) Nominate 7 blogs who inspire you
5) Let them know you have nominated them!
My Seven Facts
1) I really want to tell people I know about my blog, but I’m too scared and don’t have the confidence.
2) I could probably write a book about my dreams – I have the most random dreams, and usually remember at least one a night.
3) I’m a big sucker for teddies. I’m almost 21 and still have a bed full of them!
4) I nearly always have a hot water bottle on me when I am at home no matter what the weather is like – it’s not that I’m always cold, I just find comfort in having it there for some reason!
5) When I was younger, I wanted to be a vet – until I realised you have to inject and operate on animals! (I hate needles!)
6) I absolutely hate fish. Cook fish whilst I’m in the house, and I will hide in my room until the smell and leftovers have completely gone!
7) I have met some of the most amazing blogging friends, and they give me the confidence and motivation I need. I’ve become a much more positive person since I started blogging.
Laurie – The Single Girls Survival Blog
Jenny – Jenny In Neverland
Angela – Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Anxiety Sufferer
Melodie – Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger
Lauren – Life as an Independent Woman
Emma-Lily – Miss Emma-Lily
Ashley – Life of a Jersey Girl
Karine – Tropical Colours
Nichole – Upbeat Uplifts
Ok… So I have broken the rules a little here.. So many blogs inspire me, so I found it really difficult to cut my nominations down to 9, yet alone 7! So apologies for doing 2 extra.
If you do take part in this, then let me know! I would love to see your responses 🙂
Lastly, I would like to thank Sophiia again for nominating me! I really enjoyed taking part in this tag so it was much appreciated! Remember to head over to Sophiia’s amazing blog here – http://www.beautybysophiia.co.uk/ 🙂