Once again, I am completely overwhelmed by the fact that I have been nominated again for the Leibster Award. So, I am sending a huge thank you to Amy and Mia for nominating me! Please go and check out their lovely blogs! 🙂
I will admit, I have already done this award twice, so apologies for that. However, when people take their time to nominate me, I want to be able to take part as a way of thanking them. So I decided that I would combine my nominations from Amy and Mia into this post, and answer the questions each of them set 🙂
So.. Let’s go!
The rules are as follows:
- Link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions you received
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions
- Tell the nominated bloggers that you nominated them
- Provide 11 randoms facts about yourself
My answers to Amy’s questions:
1) If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Ummm, I have no idea! I wouldn’t mind having dinner with about 20 people, but I will just pick one – Miranda Hart. I find her absolutely hilarious, and think she would be a pretty good laugh to go out with!
2) What’s the best place about where you live?
3) How have you changed from 5 years ago?
I have become much more confident in myself, and have a clearer idea of what I want in life. I have learnt so many important lessons and I have been able to learn from my mistakes.
4) Which is worse: no internet or no makeup?
Ooooh. No internet. So much of my life is spent on the internet nowadays, whether its blogging, socialising or working etc. I would probably go crazy if I lost all of my internet access!
5) In terms of blogging, what’s your main goal?
To improve my writing, become more confident in my writing and finding career opportunities. I would also love it if I inspired people and made them happy when reading my posts 🙂
6) Have you ever met up with anyone in real life that you’ve met through blogging online? Would you?
I haven’t as I have only been blogging since March. I think it would be a fun thing to do, although I think I would need to gain a bit more confidence first.
7) Any allergies?
Nope, I don’t think so.
8) Where’s the best place you’ve travelled to?
Florida. I absolutely loved it there and would love to go back again one day 🙂
9) If you won the lottery, what things would be at the top of your list to spend it on first?
Firstly, I would pay off my student loan. Then I would take my parents out and buy them anything they wanted. They have done so much for me over the years, if it meant giving all of what I won to them as a thank you, then I would hand it right over 🙂
10) What’s the sickest (illness wise) you’ve ever been?
Hm, when my drink got spiked. I thought I was going to die; and so did my family. It was the worst experience ever, and I was so poorly and couldn’t eat or drink a thing for about a month afterwards! (I will probably write a post about it when I gain confidence to share it!)
11) What’d be your dream job?
Writing in the media. That’s a bit vague I know, but there are so many different opportunities to do with it. If I had to pick, it would be an editor for a magazine, or just featuring in them!
My answers to Mia’s questions:
1) Favourite book and why?
Currently, it would have to be ‘The Ice Cream Girls’ by Dorothy Koomson. I absolutely loved this book so much. It teaches you so many lessons, and I would suggest everyone read it at some point. It really puts life into perspective! I wrote a review which you can find here!
2) Which film adaptation of a book has left you in utter despair, and which has left you weeping with happiness?
I actually don’t think I could answer this question! I not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to adaptations, and off the top of my head, I don’t think I can remember what made me happy/sad. Sorry!
3) What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
Probably going to my best friends house the day her brother died. She needed me, so I was there. But it was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do.
4) Favourite subject at school?
I always enjoyed Media, English and Psychology
Hopefully with a fulltime, secure job, possibly married (or at least in a happy, honest long term relationship) with a child/children perhaps? 🙂 As long as my family and I are happy, I don’t mind!
6) If you had to choose, would you rather have the face of a donkey or the arms of an octopus?
Haha, such a random question! 😛 Umm, the arms of an octopus because having 8 arms could come in handy sometimes, I’m sure!
7) Name something that scares you.
Spiders! Doesn’t matter how big or small – they petrify me!
8) Favourite film and why?
Oooh tough one! At the moment, I would say Mamma Mia just because it is such a feel good movie. Whenever I’m feeling down, a good sing-a-long to it never fails to cheer me up!
9) If you had to live in the same place forever, where would it be?
Florida would be lush! But anywhere as long as I was with my family!
10) If you were a Harry Potter character, where would your loyalties lie?
Gryffindor, of course!
11) If you had to choose, would you rather be chased by a dragon or a dementor?
Chased by a dragon! Dementors scare me 😦
My nominations and questions:
As I have already done this twice before, I won’t be nominating anybody in particular to do this award. However, if you come across reading this and want to take part, then please do!! I would love to see your answers, so remember to write your link for me to check 🙂 Here are your 11 questions:
1) What is your biggest fear in life?
2) Would you rather spend the day watching tv/films, or spend the day with a book in your hands?
3) What inspired you to start blogging?
4) Have you ever been out of your own country? If so, where?
5) Would you rather give up chocolate for a week, or make up?
6) If you could be any animal, what would you be? Why?
7) Do you have a lucky number?
8) What is your favourite food?
9) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
10) What is more important – kindness or honesty?
11) What would you be doing if blogging and the internet didn’t exist?